[mesci_xxi_students] R: Impact Evaluation Assignment

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: Olga Raduchych < >
  • To: Eriona Zeqiri < >, " " < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] R: Impact Evaluation Assignment
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 07:36:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear all,

Please note that the deadline for the Impact Evaluation assignment was extended until the 17th of May (midnight). Your tutor Gabriele has already anticipated this notice.

Kind regards,

Olga

Olga Raduchych

signature_2975784850

Program Coordinator

Master in Development Economics

and International Cooperation

University of Rome “Tor Vergata”

Via Columbia 2 - 00133 Roma

e-mail:  " target="_blank" title="mailto: ">

tel.: +39 06 7259 56 37