[mesci_xxi_students] FOCSIV Internships

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "Eriona Zeqiri" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: "Olga Raduchych" < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] FOCSIV Internships
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 12:30:54 +0200

Dear students,

We are glad to announce you that Master MESCI has achieved an agreement with FOCSIV for offering 2 internship positions to our MESCI students.

FOCSIV, Federation of Christian Organisms for International Voluntary Service, is the largest Italian federation of Christian organizations for international cooperation and volunteering, and works to "promote the development of all people and of the whole human persons", both in the north and in the south of the world.

The internship roles relate to Department of Policies and to Project Office at FOCSIV and have a minimum of duration of 4-5 months starting from June 2023.

Please note that only those who can speak both english and italian will have to apply as a mandatory requirement from FOCSIV.

Interested candidates can sent to us the CV as we will be collecting all of them for sharing later on with our point of contact at HR department at FOCSIV.

Good luck!

Jona

_______________________________________

Eriona Zeqiri, PhD

 Programme Assistant

signature_3455282767 Master in Development Economics and International Cooperation

          University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Via Columbia 2, 00133 Roma

          ">

          +39 06 72 59 56 37

          Working days: Tuesday and Thursday

  • [mesci_xxi_students] FOCSIV Internships, Eriona Zeqiri

Archivio con motore MhonArc 2.6.16.

§