[studenti-eebl-2021] internships and job openings at Fluence

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "MSc European Economy and Business Law" < >
  • To: "'MSc_EEBL'" < >
  • Subject: [studenti-eebl-2021] internships and job openings at Fluence
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 09:23:42 +0200

Dear EEBL students and recent graduates,

Please find the link for open positions for students at Fluence (lever.co) which EEBL alumna Chiara Carboni has kindly shared with us.

Best regards,

Jennifer L. Vieley

MSc European Economy and Business Law

Tor Vergata University of Rome

Department of Economics and Finance

Master of Science Program Office
Room 01.A.08, First Floor, Building B (Ricerca)

Via Columbia 2, 00133 Rome, Italy

Office hours:

8:00 am to 3:45 pm

Phone:

+ 39 06 7259 5744

Smart working:

Thursdays and Fridays with availability on Microsoft Teams from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm