[studenti-eebl-2021] EEBL Students' Meeting with the Coordinator - 7 Dec 2021

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "MSc EEBL" < >
  • To: "MSc EEBL" < >
  • Subject: [studenti-eebl-2021] EEBL Students' Meeting with the Coordinator - 7 Dec 2021
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 15:27:08 +0100

Dear Students,

I inform you that on Tuesday 7 December 2021 at 12pm a meeting with I and II year EEBL students will be held on Microsoft Teams.

Here is the link to join the event.

The meeting aims to assist and advise students, discuss about courses and exams, introduce new activities.

Don’t hesitate to contact me for additional information or assistance.

Kind regards,

Federica Corrente

Federica Corrente

Admissions and Communications Office

MSc in European Economy and Business Law

University of Rome Tor Vergata (Rome, Italy)

+39 0672595719

">

logo eebl cut412672

  • [studenti-eebl-2021] EEBL Students' Meeting with the Coordinator - 7 Dec 2021, MSc EEBL

Archivio con motore MhonArc 2.6.16.

§