[mesci_xxi_students] Stage/job position at Eurosupport

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: Olga Raduchych < >
  • To: " " < >, " " < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] Stage/job position at Eurosupport
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2024 13:55:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear students,

We are happy to share with this description of stage/job position offered by one of our historical partners Eurosupport (see also attached the short presentation of the company). Please if interested send me your CV by the 1st of October.

Kind regards,

Olga

Olga Raduchych, she/her

Programme Coordinator

signature_457272936

Immagine che contiene testo, grafica, biglietto da visita, Elementi grafici

Descrizione generata automaticamente

University of Rome “Tor Vergata”

Via Columbia 2 - 00133 Roma

Working days: MON, WED, FRI

e-mail:  " target="_blank" title="mailto: ">

MS Teams: ">

tel.: +39 06 7259 56 37

  • [mesci_xxi_students] Stage/job position at Eurosupport, Olga Raduchych

Archivio con motore MhonArc 2.6.16.

§