[mesci_xxi_students] I: Questionnaires of evaluation of unit: Project Appraisal. Prof. Mazzoli

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "Eriona Zeqiri" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] I: Questionnaires of evaluation of unit: Project Appraisal. Prof. Mazzoli
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 20:01:51 +0200

Ti ho invitato a compilare un modulo:

Questionnaires of evaluation of unit:  Project Appraisal. Prof. Mazzoli

You are going to be asked some questions concerning fundamental elements of the unit you have just accomplished. The its conclusion is to enable you to express your feelings and opinions in a complete and free way. The more precise, accurate and frank in specifying the answers and motivations you will be, the more useful the analysis will turn out.

Compila modulo

  • [mesci_xxi_students] I: Questionnaires of evaluation of unit: Project Appraisal. Prof. Mazzoli, Eriona Zeqiri

Archivio con motore MhonArc 2.6.16.

§