[mesci_xxi_students] Invitation for "BRICS Seminar"

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "Eriona Zeqiri" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: "Olga Raduchych" < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] Invitation for "BRICS Seminar"
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 10:50:08 +0200

Dear all,

We have received an invitaition for our MESCI students to attend “BRICS Presidency Seminar 2023 of the Republic of South Africa” at SIOI on Monday

15 may 2023 from 15.30 till 17.30. The event will be held in english and our Prof.Soprano will be one of the guest speakers.

Additional information on the seminar and on the registration dettails can be found on the brochure attached.

Kind regards

Jona

  • [mesci_xxi_students] Invitation for "BRICS Seminar", Eriona Zeqiri

Archivio con motore MhonArc 2.6.16.

§