[mesci_xxi_students] R: Impact Evaluation Assignment

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "Eriona Zeqiri" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: "Olga Raduchych" < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] R: Impact Evaluation Assignment
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 11:50:07 +0200

Dear all,

Kindly note below additional instructions received today from professors in relation to Impact evaluation exam :

a)           Students should sent to professors the do-files, such that they are able to replicate the analysis carried out by the student

b)          Students should sent a word/pdf file with the complete responses

We remain at your disposal if further clarifications are needed

Best regards

Jona