[mesci_xxi_students] Compilation of questionnaires

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "Eriona Zeqiri" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: "Olga Raduchych" < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] Compilation of questionnaires
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 18:54:30 +0200

Dear all,

I would kindly ask to all of you to proceed with the compilation of the questionnaires received for:

·       Project Appraisal Course

·       Impact Evaluation Course

I have noticed that only 11 of you have fullfilled questionnaire of Dev.Cycle management and Sust. Transition previously, and we are still missing the rest of 7 students to have these finalized.

Please have this done until 5th of April (included).

Thank you for the collaboration

Kind regards

Jona

_______________________________________

Eriona Zeqiri, PhD

 Programme Assistant

signature_3455282767 Master in Development Economics and International Cooperation

          University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Via Columbia 2, 00133 Roma

          ">

          +39 06 72 59 56 37

          Working days: Tuesday and Thursday

  • [mesci_xxi_students] Compilation of questionnaires, Eriona Zeqiri

Archivio con motore MhonArc 2.6.16.

§