[mesci_xxi_students] Questionnaire Economic Growth

Cronologico Percorso di conversazione
  • From: "Eriona Zeqiri" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: "'Olga Raduchych'" < >
  • Subject: [mesci_xxi_students] Questionnaire Economic Growth
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 14:32:29 +0100

Dear all,

I would kinldy like to remind only those few students who have not finished yet the questionnaire for “Part.Approach” , to have this please done within today.

In addition, I have shared today with all  of you the link for “Economic Growth Questionnaire” , necessary to be fullfiled within Monday, 30 January.

Many thanks for your fast collaboration as usual

Kind regards

Jona

____________________________________

Eriona Zeqiri, PhD

 Programme Assistant

signature_3455282767 Master in Development Economics and International Cooperation

          University of Rome "Tor Vergata", Via Columbia 2, 00133 Roma

          ">

          +39 06 72 59 56 37

          Working days: Tuesday and Thursday

  • [mesci_xxi_students] Questionnaire Economic Growth, Eriona Zeqiri

Archivio con motore MhonArc 2.6.16.

§